Freeflow Counselling Service is based in Burnley, Lancashire, and has been a registered charity since 1999. Freeflow is run by a team of counsellors committed to offering a professional and confidential service in a safe and supportive environment.Freeflow is a voluntary organisation and all our adult services are free. Donations are therefore gratefully accepted. click here
How Can Counselling Help?Psychotherapy & Counselling are forms of therapy which can help individuals understand and work through painful and seemingly overwhelming issues. It can help you discover new directions and positive ways of enriching your life
- It offers a safe and confidential space where personal and private feelings can be explored.
- Issues can be shared without the worry of being judged.
- The time is given in order to make sense of your own concerns.
- Counselling allows time to identify the problem and to look at alternative options.
- Counselling empowers individuals to make changes that are necessary.
Appointments are available Monday- Friday 9am-6pm and Saturdays 9am – 12noon
Click here for the Symbol World website. The Symbol World websites provides many symbols for use in the classroom and home. This brilliant website also has a fun learning area and stories available to all.